System SpecsDetermine if your computer and internet connection meets the minimum requirements to view courses in the APTA Learning Center.
· Windows - Internet Explorer 10/11 or later version, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, or Firefox
· Mac - Safari 7 or later version, or Google Chrome (NOTE: many of our courses will not functional properly on a Mac or iPhone/iPad)
Internet: High speed is strongly recommended. Most Cable or DLS connections will also work, but they may be very slow. If you access the internet via one of these connections, be aware that you may have difficulty viewing course content, particularly videos.
Sound: Sound capability, including speakers or headphones as many courses contain audio which require them.
Video: Set your resolution, at a minimum, to 1024 x 768
Refer to your browser's Help features to check these settings:
· Pop-Up Blocker should be disabled
· Java Script should be enabled
· Cookies should be enabled
Additional software, if needed to play a course or read a handout:
Mobile: While tablets, smartphones and other mobile devices may allow for some completion of coursework, they are not guaranteed to work for all courses offered. Please ensure you have a Windows or Mac based computer available to complete coursework in the event your selected mobile device does not meet the needs of the course. If attempting to access via mobile device, use Safari in Apple iOS 7 or later version, Google Chrome (latest version) in Android OS 4.1 or later versions.